Author: Faith Church
These are sessions from Track 5 of the Biblical Counseling Training Conference hosted by Faith Church in Lafayette, Indiana.
People are looking for the hope that there are answers for their hurts, their difficulties, and the challenges they face. Since 1985, the Biblical Counseling Training Conference has been equipping ministry professionals and lay leaders to skillfully, confidently, and lovingly minister God's Word to those looking for answers.
Track 5 is specifically designed to help people complete the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) exam.
For more information about the conference go to www.faithlafayette.org/bctc.
These sessions will be delivered via a link sent to your e-mail address. Please choose in-store pickup as your shipping option if you are not purchasing other products.
2019 Track 5 Sessions include:
- ACBC Certification Process
- Be Still and Know
- Counseling Case Study Sarah
- Counseling Case Study Tim and Emily #1
- Counseling Case Study Tim and Emily #2
- Counseling Exam Qs 11, Case Study Erik
- Counseling Exam Qs 1, 2, 8, 10
- Counseling Exam Qs 3, 4, 6
- Counseling Exam Qs 5, 7, 9
- Helping Parents Whose Child Is Being Bullied
- Helping Those Who Parent Alone
- Insecurity and Self-Hate
- More of the Most Common Diagrams I Use in Counseling
- Patience: Working on God's Timetable
- Premarital Counseling
- Taking the Gospel to the City
- Technology for Accountability and Discipleship
- Theology Exam Qs 12-13, 17, 20
- Theology Exam Qs 1-4
- Theology Exam Qs 14-16, 18, 19
- Theology Exam Qs 21-22
- Theology Exam Qs 23-24
- Theology Exam Qs 5-8
- Theology Exam Qs 9-11
- Trouble of Seeing and Trusting Jesus Christ
Be the first to review this product.