Strategic Planning - Digital Video
- Current Stock:
- Session Outlines and Data PDF files are available for these videos. See related products below.
An eight hour video series that explores long-range planning.
The sessions include:
Pastor Steve Viars begins the preconference by outlining the critical role the senior pastor has in shepherding the strategic planning process.
Setting the Stage & Building the Team
Joe Blake outlines how you begin the strategic planning process and some of the key things that a plan will and won’t do for your ministry.
Gathering Planning Data
Arvid Olson explains why a ministry needs to not only understand their ministry but also the pressing needs of the community around them. Armed with that basic understanding, the team begins to more effectively gather data.
Developing Vision & Consensus
In this session, Arvid Olson unpacks what a visionary church looks like and why vision is important to the long-term effectiveness of a truly unified ministry.
Just as Nehemiah faced challenges rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem, churches will face unique obstacles. In this session, Arvid Olson explains the benefit of obstacles and how it helps a ministry to prepare to weather any storm.
By gaining an understanding of why goals matter, Joe Blake demonstrates why having a clearly stated mission, vision and goals will help your ministry to effectively achieve their goals.
Completing and Communicating the Final Product
A completed plan is not just a pretty document. Your strategic plan should help keep your ministry focused, unified and on track for years. Arvid Olson shows how to put your plan to work in encouraging your flock and growing your church membership.
Keep it Going Through Long-Range Leadership
Steve Viars closes the preconference with a call for accountability and encouraging words on how to weather the change a strategic plan can bring to a ministry.
Dr. Steve Viars has served as pastor and counselor at Faith for over 30 years. He is an international speaker and board member of both the Biblical Counseling Coalition and Vision of Hope. He is the author of Putting Your Past in its Place and was a managing editor of Christ-Centered Biblical Counseling.
Joe Blake serves as Chairman of Deacons at Faith Church. He has served in leadership positions for every strategic plan that Faith has produced. Joe founded IronMen, a property development and management company.
Arvid Olson has served as Faith Ministries development director for over 15 years. He has an extensive background in production and presentation logistics, marketing, brand management, public relations and fund development. He serves on the Chamber Council of Greater Lafayette Commerce.
Please Note: this video series is available online to download or for unlimited on-demand viewing.
- Once payment is complete, you'll receive at least 2 e-mails:
- an order confirmation/receipt from "Faith Resources" which will say "Your Faith Resources Order Confirmation [your order number]"
- an email from "Faith Resources" containing a link to your video series which will say "Start watching [name of video you purchased]"
- In the e-mail which says, Your Faith Resources Order Confirmation you will find a receipt for your order. However, this link will not take you to the actual video. (The video link comes in the e-mail that says "Start Watching.")
- In the e-mail which says, Start Watching you'll see a button that says "Start Watching Now." By clicking on this button, you'll be able to access the video series:
- for unlimited on-demand viewing on the Web or on devices powered by iPhone, Android, Roku, Chromecast
- or to download it to the device of your choice