Author: Carrie Foldberg
A mini-book providing biblical counsel to the wife who finds herself in a difficult marriage
Many women find themselves in deeply painful marriages as a consequence of their husbands’ behavior. Struggling with feelings of embarrassment, shame, or resentment, they can easily fall into hopelessness. Carrie Foldberg, from her experience as a wife and as a biblical counselor, offers practical guidance and solid biblical hope for all suffering wives and directs them to fix their gaze on Christ and listen to his counsel.
- 1.Why Does My Marriage Hurt So Much?
- 2. Bringing Jesus into the Picture of Your Marriage
- 3. Jesus Is Our Example and Practical Help in Pain
- 4. The Road Ahead: Moving Forward with Christ
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
About the author:
Carrie Foldberg has served in women’s ministry for 25 years and, alongside her husband John, ministers the gospel to families dealing with the impact of combat trauma. Carrie has a master’s degree in biblical counseling, is an ACBC certified counselor, and is the author of Our Daily Portion, a Bible study course for women who struggle with habitual sins.