Author: Steve Viars
A series of 11 audio sessions on right thinking.
- Why Should a Believer Put Emphasis on Changing His Mind?
- The Mind We Brought to the Christian Life
- Identifying Wrong Thinking Habits
- Changing Thinking Habits Prone to Sin
- What Kind of Thinking to Put On
- Changing But Not Conforming
- Being Transformed by the Renewing of Our Mind
- Changing Thoughts that Are Hateful
- Overcoming Thoughts of Unbelief
- Changing Your Mind Potpourri
- Developing a Christ-Like Mind
Taught by Pastor Steve Viars.
You may listen to the first 10 minutes of the first session by clicking on the "Preview Excerpt" button below.
About the speaker:
Steve Viars is the Senior Pastor of Faith Church (Lafayette, IN); ACBC Fellow and board member; Biblical Counseling Coalition board member; Vision Of Hope board member; instructor and counselor at Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries; married with three children; B.S., Bible, Baptist Bible College (Clarks Summit, PA); M.Div., Grace Theological Seminary; D.Min., Biblical Counseling, Westminster Theological Seminary.
He is the author of Putting Your Past in Its Place; Loving Your Community; Overcoming Bitterness; Do You Believe What God Says about You? as well as several other works.