Author: William Goode
- The Meaning of Discipline
- Motives for Church Discipline
- For What Matters Should Discipline Be Exercised?
- Biblical Methods or Steps
- Measures for Beginning and Strengthening This Ministry
- How Better Maturing Will Prevent Some Discipline
About the author:
William Goode (1930–1997) was a long time pastor of Faith Church. Under his leadership the church began a biblical counseling training program, which has resulted in thousands of people being trained to give hope and help from the word of God to hurting people.