Author: Robert Smith, M.D.
A student workbook for those participating in a "life after divorce" class. The guide includes student outlines and student application questions.
Class sessions cover the following topics:
- Overcoming the Pain and Difficulties of Divorce
- Overcoming Anger in Divorce
- Overcoming Bitterness in Divorce
- Overcoming Discouragement and Depression in Divorce
- Overcoming Loneliness in Divorce
- Overcoming in the Future after Divorce
About the author:
Dr. Robert Smith is a retired physician; ACBC board member; ACBC Fellow; member of the ACBC Academy; author; conference speaker; co-founder of Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries; former instructor and counselor at Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries; married with four children and several grandchildren and great grandchildren; B.A., Chemistry, North Manchester College; M.D., Indiana University School of Medicine. He is the author of The Christian Counselor’s Medical Desk Reference; Authority Issues; Fibromyalgia; Biblical Principles of Sex; Deacon Training Workbook and Leader’s Guide; Life After Divorce Workbook and Leader Guide as well as other works.
Be the first to review this product.