Author: Robert Smith, M.D.
A student workbook for those participating in a "life after divorce" class. The guide includes student outlines and student application questions.
Class sessions cover the following topics:
- Overcoming the Pain and Difficulties of Divorce
- Overcoming Anger in Divorce
- Overcoming Bitterness in Divorce
- Overcoming Discouragement and Depression in Divorce
- Overcoming Loneliness in Divorce
- Overcoming in the Future after Divorce
About the author:
Dr. Robert Smith (1929-2021) was a physician; Association of Certified Biblical Counselor’s board member, fellow; and member of the ACBC Academy. Dr. Smith was a conference speaker and co-founder, instructor, and counselor at Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries. He authored The Christian Counselor’s Medical Desk Reference; Authority Issues; Fibromyalgia; Biblical Principles of Sex; Deacon Training Manual; and Life After Divorce as well as other works.