Author: Steve Viars
An 10 part series.
A series on living a disciplined life of godliness.
- Developing a Disciplined Mind
- Developing a Disciplined Relationship with the Word of God
- Godliness as a Life Orientation
- Developing a Disciplined Prayer Life
- Human Sexuality
- Stewardship of the Church
- Disciplined Servants Sacrifice
- A Disciplined Approach to Giving
- Discipline of the Body
- Discipline of Thanksgiving
Taught by Pastor Steve Viars.
You may listen to the first 10 minutes of the first session by clicking on the "Preview Excerpt" button below.
About the speaker:
Steve Viars is the Senior Pastor of Faith Church (Lafayette, IN); ACBC Fellow and board member; Biblical Counseling Coalition board member; Vision Of Hope board member; instructor and counselor at Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries; married with three children; B.S., Bible, Baptist Bible College (Clarks Summit, PA); M.Div., Grace Theological Seminary; D.Min., Biblical Counseling, Westminster Theological Seminary.
He is the author of Putting Your Past in Its Place; Loving Your Community; Overcoming Bitterness; Do You Believe What God Says about You? as well as several other works.