Author: Faith Church
10 Digital Videos
This training series offers the opportunity for an individual or group to observe 10 counseling sessions led by four seasoned biblical counselors. These four counselors, with the combined experience of more than 110 years of active biblical counseling, provide an instructive window into the planning, process, and the practice of the biblical counselor.
Randy Patten counsels "Trey and Deb," a young couple with no children struggling in their communication, finances, and other common marriage problems. These first, second, and "graduation" sessions depict a process of how to get started and conclude a counseling case effectively.
Dr. Steve Viars counsels "Andy & Julie," a couple with three children who has not been communicating or solving problems. These seventh and eighth counseling sessions with "Andy and Julie" focus on the counselor's critical task of addressing and dealing with heart issues.
Dr. Amy Baker disciples "Annie," a single woman in her twenties frustrated with her life because she is not married. These first and second sessions portray how a biblical counselor can gather data, gain involvement, give hope, and use homework to implement God-honoring change.
Dr. Bob Smith counsels "Doug & Karen," a married couple seeking counsel because of her medical situation and their failing marriage. These first, second, and sixth sessions depict how a biblical counselor, even without medical training, can bring great hope and help to those struggling with medical issues.
Also included with this product are a welcome and instruction letter and PDF files of the counselor diagrams for several of the sessions.
Please Note: this video series is available online to download or for unlimited on-demand viewing.
- Once payment is complete, you'll receive at least 2 e-mails:
- an order confirmation/receipt from "Faith Resources" which will say "Your Faith Resources Order Confirmation [your order number]"
- an email from "Faith Resources" containing a link to your video series which will say "Start watching [name of video you purchased]"
- In the e-mail which says, Your Faith Resources Order Confirmation you will find a link to download the welcome and instruction letter as well as the PDFs of the counselor diagrams for several of the sessions. However, this link will not take you to the actual video. (The video link comes in the e-mail that says "Start Watching.")
- In the e-mail which says, Start Watching you'll see a button that says "Start Watching Now." By clicking on this button, you'll be able to access the video series:
- for unlimited on-demand viewing on the Web or on devices powered by iPhone, Android, Roku, Chromecast
- or to download it to the device of your choice
Be the first to review this product.