Author: Barrett Craig
A mini-book to enable military personnel, their family and friends, for challenges and reality of deployment.
As is often said in the military, “To be prepared is half the victory,” and soldiers must be prepared for the difficulties ahead. In this book, the author prepares you for deployment by giving guidance that will help you successfully navigate, walk faithfully, and rest in the gospel—to finish well—to the glory of God.
- Military personnel
- Family members of military personnel
- Church members of deployed military personnel
- 1: What Makes Deployment So Difficult?
- 2: Why Deployments?
- 3: The Hope in Deployment
- 4: Glorifying God while Deployed
- Personal Application Projects
- Getting More Help
About the author:
Barrett Craig, a former US Marine, currently serves as a Navy chaplain. He holds a ThM in Biblical Counseling from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, and is an ACBC-certified counselor. He and his wife, Colleen, have one daughter.